Table Top Vacuum Packer with HACCP Label Printer - 8 m³/h 600528
Vacuum traceability on packet: HACCP printer prints vacuum certification labels to be placed on individual packs, thus facilitating final storage operations.
Advanced, user-friendly control panel, available in 5 languages, which quickly sets parameters for the 10 available cycles and programs the technical and maintenance operations.
To perfectly meet the requirements of the operator, the digital control panel allows the selection of up to 10 operating programs to guarantee optimized vacuum pressure and heat seal time for any product and each program.
• P1 to P4 are composed of 4 adjustable selections (vacuum, extravacuum, gas and sealing)
• P5 is the "external outside vacuum" to be used for removing air by two parameters: vacuum and extravacuum
• t1, t2, t3 are the advanced functions: infusion cycle for marinading/infusion of foodstuff, compression to soften meat, liquid time to set the sealing stage of bags containing liquid products
• Sr1, Sr2 are the special programs, condition to clean the pump and test cycle
To ensure simplicity of use and maximum reliability electronic board detects electronic malfunctions, color and level of oil as well as failures in the vacuum packaging process.
Can be equipped with an adapter (available as optional accessory), allowing the vacuum process to take place in external containers or appliances by connecting the external container's pipe to the air sucking valve.
Safety system protects the machine in case of sealing bar overheat.
Sealing bar 310 mm.
Microprocessor automatically controls the exact percentage of negative pressure needed for all the air to be removed.
Warning light to indicate malfunctioning in the vacuum packing process.
Liquid or oil residues can be removed from the pump tank using the CP-conditioning program (recommended after long periods of machine inactivity).
Entirely constructed in 304 AISI stainless steel.
Unit to have a domed transparent Plexiglass lid.
Pressure chamber with rounded corners.
- Supply voltage: 230 V/1N ph/50/60 Hz
- Total Watts: 0.9 kW
- Pump: 8 m³/h
- External dimensions, Width: 390 mm
- External dimensions, Height: 345 mm
- External dimensions, Depth: 502 mm
- Net weight (kg): 37
- Useful chamber size: 326 x 240 x 118(H) mm