Planetary Mixer, 5 lt. - Electronic with Hub 600138
5 lt planetary mixer, bowl detection device, electronic speed variation. Equipped with stainless steel spiral hook, paddle, whisk and K type accessory hub. Equipped with highly resistant safety screen - BPA free
Professional compact table top beater mixer for intensive kneading, mixing and whipping.
Maximum capacity 1.5 kg flour, with 60% of hydration.
Bowl detection device allows the mixer to switch on only when the bowl and the solid safety screen are properly installed and positioned together.
• Spiral Hook, Paddle, Wire Whisk and Mixing Bowl for 5 lt. All made in stainless steel and dishwasher safe
• Accessory drive hub (accessories are not included)
Tools shape and size perfectly adapt to the bowl for uniform mixing of even small quantities.
Electronic speed variator.
Removable safety screen activates the raising and lowering of the bowl.
Ergonomic and reliable knob to select the speed adjusting to the tool and mixture hardness.
Compact and portable design.
304 AISI stainless steel bowl - 5 lt capacity.
Asynchronous motor with high start-up torque.
Variable speed from 20 to 220 rpm (planetary movement), to adjust to the selected tool and mixture hardness.
Planetary movement based on self lubricating gears, eliminating any risk of leaks.
Water protected planetary system (IP55 electrical controls, IP34 overall machine).
Transparent solid safety screen made of Eastman Tritan™ copolyester BPA free, impact resistant and stays clear and durable after several dishwashing cycle.
Eastman&Tritan are trademarks for Eastman Chemical Company.
Variable speed rotation of the tools from 67 rpm to 740 rpm.
Sturdy metal accessory hub able to withstand heavy usage.
- Supply voltage: 200-240 V/1N ph/50/60 Hz
- Electrical power max.: 0.45 kW
- Total Watts: 0.45 kW
- Performance (up to): 1.5 - kg/Cycle
- Capacity: 5 litres
- External dimensions, Width: 266 mm
- External dimensions, Depth: 416 mm
- External dimensions, Height: 487 mm
- Shipping weight: 19 kg
- Net weight (kg): 17
- Cold water paste: 1.5 kg with Spiral hook
- Egg whites: 10 with Whisk